Thursday, June 20, 2013

Personal Athletic Mission Statement

Under Armour What's Beautiful Challenge - Mission Statement:

Live Fit For Life

I strive to live fit for life. I eat to live, and to have energy to get out and do things with family, friends and especially my niece. To train hard to be a positive role model for my niece.

Exercise is the one thing you can do that no one will ever take away from you. Own your workouts, and your run. Notice how you feel during, and after.

Always have fun training. Sure, it does get hard from time to time, but be sure to enjoy your time in the gym, in the pool, during your run.

Whatever your sport is, work hard, train hard!

Exercising doesn't solve your problems. Believe me, if I had a nickel for every time I went for a work-out, I'd probably be rich by now.  But, I can tell you honestly that exercising has helped me find my focus, and helped me find my positive attitude.

Here is the Bible verse I quoted in the video on my Under Armour page. 

1 Corinthians 9:24-27

"Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way to get the prize! Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get the crown that will not last, but we do it to get the crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like someone running aimlessly, I don't fight like a boxer beating the air. No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize."


No comments: