Sunday, January 08, 2012

Something Political to talk about

New Hampshire economy is based on small business's, remember that when voting Tuesday. Fixing the economy is not about creating 'new' type of jobs that the adult worker has never done before, it's about holding on to our jobs. It's about our teachers, nurse's, CNA's, childcare, social workers, dentists, doctors, electricians, plumbers; even our white collar workers like lawyers, paralegals, accountants, those people have a right to own their own practices. Union workers are fine, as so long the union doesn't overstep their boundaries by trying to over take the small business's. It is hard to be against the Union, because they do have jobs and hold on to their employee's, but the Union has caused a lot of problems for the small business's of America. I know this from personal experience, by the way.
I want the government to downsize, and I want the people to choose their own health care, and their own education, their own jobs. This countries debt is embarrassing, and we shouldn't focus on extending unemployment, and we shouldn't be encouraging corporate companies to have 'temporary employment' - we should focus on permanent employment. Corporate America is taking advantage of the employee by hiring them temporarily, and when the worker has been there long enough to need a raise, or benefits, the companies lay them off to hire another temporary worker, the cycle never ends. With that said, I don't believe we need to be in a Union to hold on to jobs, nor do I believe everyone deserves the same salary when each worker has their own experience.
We pay into our unemployment benefits, and it should be available for people who can't get a job, not for people who are on temporary employment because the non-unionized Corporate American business can't retain employees.
 Four years ago, I campaigned for a Presidential Candidate. This year, I do not believe I will campaign for anyone. I have an opinion, and an idea for I will vote for when it's time to vote in North Carolina. I believe you should have a right to pick who you think is the right candidate, however, I want Barack Obama out of office, I did not vote for him in 2008.
As of right now, I have not changed my Political preference on a piece of paper, but I will say this, through experience, I've gained knowledge, and that changes perception; and yes, my Political party preference/opinion has changed since 2008.

Remember, this blog is about the Chapters of my life, so I do believe I'll post more about Politics, exercise, life, maybe dating, and NASCAR. I'm starting two new chapters this year, one is that I'm planning a big deal trip to LA; the second is that I'm not drinking alcohol anymore. So I guess that means my blog will be more interesting as time goes on. I sure do hope you check it out from time to time, and I'm grateful that you do.

No comments: