Monday, June 20, 2011

A healthy life is my style

I have the skills and tools, advice and knowledge to help you with your exercise and weight control goals.
I have the experience and education to help you make your skinny goals come true.
I'm able to train you to understand food and nutrition so that you can lower your blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
I can even help you train for a competition if you'd like.
I know how to inspire and motivate you.

Working out is my passion and my lifestyle.
I love and crave healthier foods such as green veggies, proteins and fruits.
I drink more water than I can count and I can come up with recipes for tasty protein shakes and snacks.

I can design and work out plan for you.
I can help you count your calories and keep you on top of your routine in both food and exercise so that you can lose those stubborn pounds.

Working out is my passion and my lifestyle.
The question I have for you, even if you want my help, can you commit yourself to following through?

It's unfortunate that we'll run into more negative people who do not want to discipline themselves.
It's unfortunate that we'll run into unhappy people who couldn't focus enough to reach their goals.
It's unfortunate that we run into people who blame everything and everyone else for their problems as opposed to taking personal responsibility.

I've run into a lot of people who looked down on me when I turned down pizza or junk food in exchange for healthy food. These same people rolled their eyes and called me 'insane' when they heard that I woke up early in the morning to work out; went to the gym after work for a second work out and then complained about my going to the gym again on Saturday and Sunday's. These same people called me crazy when I told them my favorite out of the gym hobbies were swimming, roller-blading and running, as well as writing about it.

When a non-disciplined and non-committed person meets a motivated well adjusted person, the negative one will do everything to knock down the stronger person.

Why?
Because they are insecure and want you to be insecure to. They can't, so why should you? Negativity is stronger and more powerful then positivity.

That goes back in time to the beginning of the Bible even. When GOD told Adam and Eve to NOT eat the apple.
The SNAKE then came out and told Adam and Eve that it was okay to eat the apple.
Eve, being the woman that she is, decided to listen to the snake.
God was then disappointed in her weakness and decided to punish her an all women from that day forward.

I am like Eve. I caved and gave in to the snakes that crossed my path.
Why? Because I have a habit of trying to be nice and friendly and create peace with the haters.

The biggest mistake and the biggest regret I have to date is that I didn't ignore those people and I didn't keep moving forward and spend more time with people who complimented my lifestyle and work ethics.

I failed myself and my health.

I take that responsibility and I'll tell you what, I forgive myself.
I tried to help these people and gave these negative people a chance to change their life and to live healthier and stronger but they didn't want to join me. I joined them for a short time but their ways got old quick and I had to give up on the negative people.
These people are no longer in my life for a reason.

Now, I still have a healthy heart and body. I still have the knowledge, tools and experience to train myself and to train you.

Do you want to live a healthier lifestyle?
Do you want to be in control of your weight, your blood pressure and cholesterol?
Do you want to feel good, be flexible and enjoy an active life?

Well, go ahead, ask me, I can help you! Trust me, an active, athletic life is worthwhile and exciting. Once you're on the wagon, you can fall off but you'll always want to get back on.

When you tell me that everyone is making rude and disrespectful comments about your drive and motivation, I'll understand you because I've been there.

Don't make the mistakes I made, don't listen to the nay-sayers. Walk away from them and walk toward me. I will not let you down. Are you ready?

1 comment:

JessicaLee said...

I love this post! Very inspiring. :) Haters just want us to be as miserable as they are. Not happening!