Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Ten Questions for me

Thanks Erika from the Sweet Life with Erika for inspiring me to write this post! I've been looking for some fun blogs to write and this ignited my imagination!


1. Do you own any pets? If so, what kind? Breed? Name?
No I do not have a pet but I'd love to adopt a dog. I'm not sure which breed I'd pick- maybe a Boston Terrier, a French Bulldog or a Pug. I do know that when the day does come to adopt, I'll name the male Jax, and the female Zoey.
The only other animal I'd ever want to adopt would be a horse. I do miss riding, that is for sure. Horses may not be very hard to care for,  but I'm sure it is expensive to keep them healthy with visits to the vet! 

2. What is the last book that you read?
Because I am a writer, I have a tendency to read a lot of different material. Sitting down to read a good novel has proven to be difficult as of late. Mostly because when I read a good book, I stop to think about my story and finish writing my story, instead of the book I'm reading.
The last book I actually finished reading was "Laws of the Ring" by Urijah Faber. 

3.  Favorite way to sweat?
I can't decide between Hot Yoga, and boxing. I love practicing power yoga in the heat, but boxing is new to me and I don't get to do it often. When I do go in for a session of punching and kicking a bag, I can assure you I sweat and burn calories

4.  What is your favorite piece of workout apparel?
I love my sports bras. I have not shame in wearing them to they gym for a work-out, and I'm going to hate wearing T-shirts over them this winter

5. Salty or sweet?
Salty! I've had to work hard at avoiding potato chips and I'm thankful I no longer want to eat them anymore! I still love salty nuts, salty pretzels, and I put salt on my veggies, and eggs. Gosh, had I not adopted a healthier lifestyle, I'd still be putting salt in my beer and on my pizza! 

 6. Favorite fashion trend right now?
Headbands, and beanies! I hate the cold fall and winter weather, so I'm thankful for beanies and headbands! 

7. If you could go anywhere tomorrow, where would you go?
I know you’re probably expecting me to pick an exotic island or a foreign country, but I won’t. I pick California. I’ve been waiting to go since I was a kid and I’ve yet to make the trip out west. I have no clue why I’ve made traveling to Cali such a complicated task- but I’m sure that means my first trip out will be more meaningful to my heart once I’m out there!
I’ve decided to avoid going anywhere until I visit California, including visiting family in New England!
Now if money were not an issue, I’d visit Napa Valley, San Francisco, Los Angelas, and travel to San Diego. Then I’d fly out to Costa Rica for a yoga retreat, to ride horses, drinking coffee, spending time on the beach.

8. What is your astrological sign?
I was born February 23rd, so I’m a Picses! I even live up to the type too!
I love experiencing as much as life has to offer. There’s more to see and do, and I can’t wait to get out there to see it all!

9. How many states have you lived in? Where?
I have had a legal address in four states, and one province. I was born in Quebec, Canada, and then raised in New Hampshire. I moved to Boston, MA and stayed there for six years. I made the decision to live in New York for a year, and not to long ago, I moved to North Carolina! I’ve also stayed in Vermont for a summer, but I wouldn’t say I actually ‘lived’ there!

10. What is your favorite recipe you’ve made lately?
I cook as often as possible, and to be honest, my favorite is breakfast! I love crushing avocado, and smearing it on an Ezekiel muffin (or bread) and a putting spinach, tomato, cucumber, and egg on it.


I'd like to know about you, if you're a blogger, join in and tell me, if you could own an exotic pet, what would you adopt? And where would you travel if you could go anywhere tomorrow?


No comments: