Sunday, July 01, 2007

Race Car pictures:

Thank you for stopping by. Here are a few pictures of the Supermodified Feather Light Cars ~ racing. My buddy Robby let my cousin and I in on Sat 6/30. I was able to take pictures from Pit Road...these were the hardest shots I have taken so far. The pictures below are my favorite. Here is Robby's Car Just racing around the track:

Robby trying to get ahead:


Up and coming racer Adam S.



Pit Stop



Some Car stuff






Robby starting his engine and getting ready to head out to the track for a fun filled race!







Melissa and Robby...




A bunch of cars waiting to race









Robby's car, again










Here is # 43 Nextel Driver



The ever so famous Mr. Dale Earnheart Jr:




and last but not least Tony Stewart








THANKS AGAIN FOR STOPPING BY AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Genevieve










































































1 comment:

Stephanie Faris said...

Cool! Tony Stewart...I've heard that name. My stepdad is really into racing. He needs to see these.